c

Friday, November 11, 2005

Z Can Cook


Other than the jelly powder....Custard powder are used in today's recipe.



Mix the jelly powder with water and boil it.
Put in some pandan leaves for extra fragrance



Mix 3 tablespoon of custard powder with coconut milk and 3 cup of boiled jelly water.
Slow fire cook it until it become glue-like texture...




Next put in some colouring... for this, i put in red and green colour..while the original colour of custard is yellow.



Next scoop and drop in the coloured custard mixture into the jelly water
which was pour into a container earlier.



Leave it to cool down and then refrigerate it

8 Comments:

Blogger Sidney said...

I don't know if this is yummy but the colors are amazing!

November 11, 2005 11:22 AM  
Blogger zbjernak said...

sidney-> hahaha .. is delicious..
the jelly is nice and the custard is delicious...not too sweet

November 11, 2005 1:23 PM  
Blogger KMJ said...

Okay, I can TOTALLY say I'm impressed. He's a photographer, a world traveler, a hiker/rock-climber/adventurer, a total genius on pop culture, and now a cook too. You rock, Z!

November 11, 2005 8:17 PM  
Blogger zbjernak said...

k->oh k.... tht is so sweet of you....to describe me in such a way
ahhahahahahahhahaha

hehehehehehhe in my family... the men can cook full course chinese meal...including my dad and grandpa

well me.... i m just a beginner

November 12, 2005 8:26 AM  
Blogger Odge said...

rah Z looks amazing.

November 15, 2005 6:07 AM  
Blogger Milan said...

Fantastic colours indeed. Good that you cook. I have only tried to fry an egg when I was already 20, and filled a pan with lots of oil. Then I let it boil for quite a while until I candidly threw an egg inside. The whole thing exploded in my face and I was lucky not to be hurt, but I promised I would never cook again - in this life at least...

November 15, 2005 8:35 AM  
Blogger zbjernak said...

odd-> thanks

milan-> LOL.. sorry... but hehehehe yeh thank god u were unhurt... else... couldnt imagine
hhahahahahaha

November 15, 2005 8:55 AM  
Blogger jkirlin said...

Z, you are a man of many talents!

November 16, 2005 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home