c

Monday, February 14, 2005

My Village

My village Posted by Hello


My village....actually is my father's village.
My dad's side family stay here and this is the very same place which i normally go to spent my Chinese New Year for the past 24 years......
See the hill at the background? My paternal grandma's house is situated just on the foot-hill
with the hill to the right and the paddy field to the left....it is indeed a total contrast from the big town where i was born.

I love to go back to my village....for here, i could sense the peace, and warmth of each other.
One amazing thing is that the villagers are all chinese and we SPEAK the same dialect (language).

Houses are all without gate and is made from wood while livestocks like chicken, turkey, duck, goose are abundant .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home